Website Design Process
- Get in touch with us via phone or email The first step of the process is to get in touch with us when you have some time.
- Set up an appointment We will set up an appointment with you to discuss your goals for your website in more detail.
- Goals for the website
Our staff will go over goals that are important for you and your website and discuss many options available including:
- Budget constraints
- A professional, custom, look and feel for your website
- Custom website programming
- Mobile website
- Domain name registration
- Navigation on the website
- Website structure
- Email setup
- Search engine optimization
- Decide to move forward
When all the necessary topics are covered, if it makes sense, both parties move forward and your professional website design will start to be built.
- Start the project Midwest Web Design Inc will talk with you to figure out the look and feel of your professional web design and give you some samples of what your website
will look like.
- Get information from client
After the look and feel is complete, the client will give us the necessary information (text, pictures, etc) for the website to be completed.
- Wrap up the website project After all the pages are built and loose ends tied up, the project will be complete. It’s that simple.
Tags: contact Midwest Web Design, how do we get this process started, starting a web design project, website design process, website goals, website process
Posted in Suggested Content | No Comments »